Dimensioning of Vopak Midex Rotterdam Europoort
Customer: Verwater Group B.V.
Project: Expansion of Vopak Terminal Europoort (VTE)
Assignment: Complete dimensioning of Vopak Midex Rotterdam Europoort
In order to store Jet Fuel A1, tanks had to be constructed at tank location 16 with a total capacity of 400,000 m3. Besides the construction of the tanks, the following works were also part of the Midex Greenfield project: a brand new pump station, civil and mechanical works, piping and E&I.
Geoservice Landmeetkunde performed the following surveying services:
- Basic land surveying plan with topographic research;
- Surveying the environment;
- Concrete dimensioning;
- Anchor dimensioning
- Sewer dimensioning
- Piping dimensioning
- Deformation measurements of crane foundations and structures adjacent to the building site
- As-built researches and plans during construction.
- 3D wall scans during construction
- Verification measurements of tanks at a horizontal plane
- Verticality measurements of tank walls
- Out-of-roundness measurements of tanks
- Surface profile measurements of tanks
- Verification measurements after construction for water testing of tanks (settlement)